Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jungle Days - Feb 2014

I'm sitting out here in the hammock after learning to tattoo guppies and spending several hours in the lab practicing. I'm learning voluntarily, so it was just me working, but J- brought me out music on speakers and later fresh cooked dumplings. When I wrapped up, cleaned up, and came outside, I found two of the other Guppsters sitting on the porch with a guitar, working on composing a song. It actually sounds pretty good. This is the follow up to the Guppy House hit single "No More Hundred Free Minutes," about how the B-mobile cell phone service promotion ended and now K- can't spend hours a day on the phone with his girlfriend.

Also, if you buy a snowcone on the street from a bicycle drawn cart downtown, they pour over a rainbow of syrups, top it with sweetened condensed milk, and stick a straw in the whole thing.

I kinda love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment